Today’s prompt is Chocolate. Thanks, Ritu! My husband used to work for Guittard Chocolate as a maintenance mechanic. That meant he had to fix the different machines they had to melt, mix and package the chocolate. He would come home smelling absolutely scrumptious! That is the job he held when he hurt his back at work moving one of the big machine parts. We didn’t get too many free samples though.
The Bloganuary prompt is to list 5 things I am grateful for.
- I am grateful my daughter is recovering well from her surgery.
- I am grateful that I got 2 Etsy orders already this year.
- I am grateful that my mom got to come and visit us for Christmas because she is now in the hospital.
- I am grateful that we all tested negative for Covid.
- I am grateful that I can still post on WP without using photos.
Short and sweet.